Camping.

Camping is one of the best things possibly ever. Ok so that is definitely a personal opinion of mine, though it is one that my whole family and I share! I know, I know, some people just do not enjoy it! That’s ok. 

So there’s camping, and there’s camping with friends- what could be better?! We went camping with friends several times this summer and it was an absolute blast! Waking up to birds chirping (possibly a little too loudly...) and the fresh air flowing gently through the tent. One of my most favorite things is feeling that cool air while being perfectly cozy in a sleeping bag. As a child we went camping as a family several times a summer. I guess that instilled in me a passion for being outdoors and getting away from the hectic schedules we all have, even for just a couple of day’s. 

So here are some pictures of our camping trips this summer so far. We have others I plan to share soon as well, but as I sat drinking my warm coffee this morning I reminisced on camping with some of our best friends and just wanted to share. Real friends and nature are a treasure! We never take either one for granted. 














If you haven’t been camping, try it out! Yes tents can be a bit of a chore to set up and tear down- but it’s a inexpensive way to get your family all together and having fun! You could always upgrade to a travel trailer too when able. Trust me, times like these with family and friends are worth so much, you won’t regret it! 

Ali 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 mile backpacking trip!

Living slower.

Football. Fall.